Leland Hotel, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Exterior view of a wooden two story building with lettering at the top that says "Leland Hotel." Men, women and children stand out front and on the second story balcony.
In 1909 the Hotel Leland was located at 213-215 3rd Ave West, proprietor John A Linzey. The New Leland House was listed as a boarding house from 1891 to 1913. -- Information from the Ashland City Directories.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Leland Hotel, Ashland, WI. 1891-1913. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/33. (Accessed November 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1891-1913) Leland Hotel, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/33
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/33>.