History of the Protestant Episcopal Church in Alabama, 1763-1891
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Green diagonal-fine, moiré-rib-grain cloth. Blind and gold stamping on front and spine. No decoration on back.
Book topics: Alabama--Church history; Episcopal Church--Alabama.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Roberts and Son : Birmingham, Alabama
- Height: 20 cm.Width: 15 cm.Depth: 4 cm.
- English, English
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- History of the Protestant Episcopal Church in Alabama, 1763-1891. 1898. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/JQDOJESBCLLOD8Z. (Accessed September 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1898) History of the Protestant Episcopal Church in Alabama, 1763-1891. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/JQDOJESBCLLOD8Z
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/JQDOJESBCLLOD8Z>.