Melancthon Creek Cheese Factory, Henrietta Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1909.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1909
Postcard, divided notes: Divided back indicates 1907 or after. Stamp box indicates 1908-1910. Front Picture Description: Black and white image of a small building in front of a large rock formation and another 2 story building (the cheese factory) beside the rock formation. There is a light colored horse pulling a wagon next to the small building.Leah L. Fairbrother (addressee) and Charles Eugene Barnhart (writer) were later married on 13 September 1910. Front Print: NEAR HUB CITY, WIS., Signs in Photograph: ...MONDAY JUNE... Back Print: POST CARD +KRUXO+KRUXO+OXURK+OXURK MESSAGE ADDRESS Back Stamp: none Back Postmark: none Back Addressee: Miss Leah Fairbrother, Hub City, Wis. RFD. #1 Box #37 Back Message: From Your Friend Eugene Barnhart Back Writing: P000506-01, Melancthon Creek Cheese Factory, Gift of Lucretia Priest Gillingham, County Room Brewer Library Accession Book Description: P506 CHEESE FACTORY – MELANCTHON CREEK Picture postcard. Gift of Lucretia Priest Gillingham.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Fairbrother, Leah L. (1891-1975)
Barnhart, Charles Eugene (1886-1958)
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Melancthon Creek Cheese Factory, Henrietta Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1909.. ca. 1909. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/9771. (Accessed November 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1909) Melancthon Creek Cheese Factory, Henrietta Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1909.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/9771
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/9771>.