- View Full Item
This image is from Volume 1 of 100 years of pictorial & descriptive history of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, while the quoted description is from Volume 2. "The two pictures in the middle of the page are of groups of Canning and Ingraham camps. The picture to the left is of John Canning, son of the operator. He is the right hand figure of the three standing on the stump. He is wearing a watch chain. These pictures are of historical value as logging on a large scale has passed out of this part of the state."
- Taylor, T. A. (Theodore Asa)
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- McMillan Memorial Library
Wisconsin Rapids (Wis.) -- History
Wood County (Wis.) -- History
- Unless otherwise noted, McMillan Memorial Library's on-line collections are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0. This allows private, educational and non-commercial use with attribution. Contact the Library to obtain permission for other uses.
- Chicago citation style
- Taylor, T. A. (Theodore Asa). Logging camp. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/mcml/id/8517. (Accessed September 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Taylor, T. A. (Theodore Asa), Logging camp. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/mcml/id/8517
- MLA citation style
- Taylor, T. A. (Theodore Asa). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/mcml/id/8517>.