Plat map, Lincoln County, 1902
- View Full Item
- Created Date
T35N, R6E, Lincoln County, 1902. Plat map showing Tomahawk, Bradley, and Heafford Junction, and tracks of Milwaukee Road, MT&W, and Soo Line.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Central Wisconsin Digitization Project
- Lincoln County (Wisconsin);
Tomahawk (Wisconsin); Bradley (Wisconsin); Heafford Junction (Wisconsin);
- This image cannot be copied or reproduced without the permission of the owner.;
- Chicago citation style
- Plat map, Lincoln County, 1902. 1902. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/cwdp/id/538. (Accessed November 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1902) Plat map, Lincoln County, 1902. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/cwdp/id/538
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/cwdp/id/538>.