Thompson and Mosinee construction workers; August 24, 1998
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Governor Thompson appearing with construction workers at unveiling of the new Main Street; City of Mosinee; Marathon County; Wisconsin; August 24, 1998. Event was part of 1998 Moving State Government tour of central Wisconsin.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Marquette University
- Thompson, Tommy George, 1941
Dedications -- Marathon County -- Mosinee
Road construction -- Wisconsin
- Scanned with Epson Perfection 1640SU at 720dpi. Display image is JPEG generated from the archival TIFF.
- This image is issued by Marquette University Libraries. Use of the image requires written permission from the staff of the Department of Special Collections and University Archives. It may not be sold or redistributed, copied or distributed as a photograph, electronic file, or any other media. The image should not be significantly altered through conventional or electronic means. Images altered beyond standard cropping and resizing require further negotiation with a staff member. The user is responsible for all issues of copyright. Please Credit: Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Marquette University Libraries.
- Chicago citation style
- Thompson and Mosinee construction workers; August 24, 1998. 1994-08-24. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16280.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p4007coll11/id/474. (Accessed September 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1994-08-24) Thompson and Mosinee construction workers; August 24, 1998. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16280.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p4007coll11/id/474
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16280.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p4007coll11/id/474>.