Rexall Drug, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Woods Rx Drug, Inc. The Rexall Store located at 522 West 2nd Street, today Main Street West, was on the ground floor of the four story Masonic Temple building. Looking down the 500 West block on Main Street other businesses are visible including the Bardon Building with Peter Lamal Insurance, The Vogue, and Home Electric.
522 West 2nd Street has been a pharmacy business since 1942, originally Woods Rexall Drug, the name changed slightly, and in 2005 the storefront sign changed to Huhn Rx Drug.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Rexall Drug, Ashland, WI. 1963. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/69. (Accessed November 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1963) Rexall Drug, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/69
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/69>.