Along main street
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The women in this image are from the Tai Dam ethnic group. This small commercial section of Luang Prabang is not only notable for its economic activity but as this slide makes clear it is also home to families with children who live behind and over the stores so there are no fixed boundaries between home life and earning a living.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Along main street. 1957. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/OK75GFBAFF2WY8J#BIB0. (Accessed November 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1957) Along main street. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/OK75GFBAFF2WY8J#BIB0
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/OK75GFBAFF2WY8J#BIB0>.