Interview with Floyd B. Lucia, January 15, 1975
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Dale Treleven of the State Historical Society of Wisconsin staff interviews Floyd B. Lucia in his home in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, on January 15, 1975. Lucia discusses his work in various creameries and as a fieldman for the Wisconsin Cooperative Creamery Association, Baraboo Valley District, from the mid-1920's to 1937, with information on its competition with Land O'Lakes and other creameries, its role in farm social affairs, Lucia's involvement with the dry milk industry, and related matters.
- Lucia, Floyd B
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Wisconsin Historical Society
- Land O'Lakes, Inc
Wisconsin Cooperative Creamery Association
Oral histories (document genre)
- Eau Claire (Wis.)
- Open reel tape
- Copyright to this audio belongs to the Wisconsin Historical Society or, in certain cases, either to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. If you have questions related to the copyright status of material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Lucia, Floyd B. Interview with Floyd B. Lucia, January 15, 1975. 1975-01-15. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15932coll11/id/207. (Accessed November 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Lucia, Floyd B, (1975-01-15) Interview with Floyd B. Lucia, January 15, 1975. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15932coll11/id/207
- MLA citation style
- Lucia, Floyd B. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15932coll11/id/207>.