Court Street looking east from Main Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, ca. 1860.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1860
Tin Type Picture Description: Black and white image looking east on Court Street taken from Main Street. Shows buildings on both sides of street with town bluff behind buildings. Many unidentified people in street and near stores. First white building with upper and lower porches is Pease Store. On right is front is Wilson Cabinet Shop. Also shows first Presbyterian church in Richland Center, just right of center in picture. Tintype image is reversed. Digital image has been mirrored to correct this. This tintype was found in the front of the Pease Scrapbook MSS 464 volume 1. Signs in Photograph: CABINET SHOP Back Writing: p000178-01c1 Accession Book Description: P178 RICHLAND CENTER – EARLY Small pictures of Court Street during the 1860s and 1870s. Small picture of Richland County’s first jail. Close up of section of Oconograph PQ17. Includes other early scenes. 1. Jail (First) – Richland County
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Stores & shops
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Court Street looking east from Main Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, ca. 1860.. ca. 1860. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/8181. (Accessed November 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1860) Court Street looking east from Main Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, ca. 1860.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/8181
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/8181>.