Cartsen Otto's Creamery in Vesper, Wisconsin
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The creamery of Carsten Otto of Vesper, Wisconsin. Otto built the creamery in July 1898 and operated it for some time, later going into the mercantile business with Herman Dassow. After two or three years, he sold the creamery to the F. Albert Dairy Co. of Maryville. Ferdinand and Theodore Albert operated the creamery for seven or eight years before if burned down. In the photo, from the left: unknown, Lena Otto, Genevieve Otto, Beulah Otto, Nett Otto, Ottilie Otto, her husband Cartsen Otto and Art Otto. The man delivering milk in the wagon is unidentified.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- McMillan Memorial Library
- Unless otherwise noted, McMillan Memorial Library's on-line collections are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0. This allows private, educational and non-commercial use with attribution. Contact the Library to obtain permission for other uses.
- Chicago citation style
- Cartsen Otto's Creamery in Vesper, Wisconsin. 1898. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/mcml/id/9377. (Accessed November 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1898) Cartsen Otto's Creamery in Vesper, Wisconsin. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/mcml/id/9377
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/mcml/id/9377>.