Lumber Yards, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1909
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Divided back postcard notes: Front Picture Description: Black & white photograph of lumber yards in Richland Center. Shows buildings, smokestack, dirt streets, logs, wagons, utility lines & poles, advertising on side of building. Front Writing: “A BUSY DISTRICT, #9-1909 RICHLAND CTR. WIS”. “Gift of Theora Janney Jordan”. Signs in Photograph: “...BROTHERS, BIG TENT SHOW”, “...JUNE 15”. Back Print: “POST CARD, ^ AZO ^ AZO ^ AZO ^ AZO, CORRESPONDENCE, ADDRESS”. Back Stamp: none Back Postmark: “R...CENTER, WIS....8AM, 1909”. Back Addressee: “Miss Leida Janney, Richland Ctr., Wisc., R.R.3”. Back Message: “Well how do you like this for a while. I am going over there Sunday. Don't know just what time I will start. V.W.S.” Back Writing: “P202-55”, “County Room, Brewer Library”.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
- Janney, Leida H. (1893-1954)
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Lumber Yards, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1909. 1909. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3179. (Accessed September 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1909) Lumber Yards, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1909. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3179
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/3179>.