Log Day on Main Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1907
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Front Picture Description: Black and white image of numerous people with their log sleds and horses looking south on Main Street from about Mill Street. Shows many buildings including the roof and clock tower of the courthouse and jail in the background. Signs in Photograph: FAIR...FEB 6, THE KING OF TRAMPS, KING OF TRAMPS, ...THE KING OF TRAMPS, ...FEB 6, HENRY … 5 CIGAR, DAY and ROHR PAINTERS & DECORATORS, R...STIC O (RUSTIC OFFICE), MOODY..., NORTH HOTEL, H PECKHAM, CASHPA..., CASH PAID FOR BUTTER... Back Print: Richland County History Room, 325 North Central Avenue, Richland Center, WI 53581 Back Writing: Log Day at R. C. 1907, Dieters Union Block Pharmacy St., R. C., Copy 2, P325-08 Accession Book Description: P325 LOGGING INDUSTRY – RICHLAND CENTER Picture of a busy logging day taken on Main Street in Richland Center.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Stores & shops
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Log Day on Main Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1907. 1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6368. (Accessed September 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1907) Log Day on Main Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6368
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6368>.