Main Street, Looking East
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- c. 1910
Postcard Collection, East Side. Second Street, looking north. The Wood County National Bank and other businesses are located on the right side of the street.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- South Wood County Historical Museum
- This digital image and any reproductions are the proerty of the South Wood County Historical Corporation. We encourage private individuals to view and reproduce images for personal use, but public use in any form requires permission. For-profit or commercial ventures must nquire about a fee for use. Please credit South Wood County Historical Corporation and send us a copy of any published material.
- Chicago citation style
- Main Street, Looking East. c. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1362. (Accessed November 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (c. 1910) Main Street, Looking East. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1362
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1362>.