Main street: cars
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The number of Mercedes on the streets in downtown Vientiane bespeaks the massive influx of aid money into the country, as well as the increasing class polarization.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Main street: cars. 1969-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/J2G3S37ZCZNYV8P#BIB0. (Accessed November 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1969-10) Main street: cars. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/J2G3S37ZCZNYV8P#BIB0
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/J2G3S37ZCZNYV8P#BIB0>.