Butternut Cheese Factory copy 2
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1913
Newspaper clipping. Date published in newspaper unknown. Printed with it, “Away Back When --- This is a picture of the Butternut Cheese Factory which was located between Neptune and Loyd taken in 1908. Identifiable in the photo are Scott Sippy, Charles Grassman, Everett Sippy, Albert Grassman, Jay Wenta, Maurie Jewett, Charlie Brown, William Lounsbury, Bert Hart and Vernie Pahl. The photo was submitted to the Republican Observer by Scott Sippy.” Picture shows cheese factory with several teams of horses and wagons in front. Located in section 34 of Willow township.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
- Sippy, Scott Ambrose (1893-1985)
Grassman, Charles Rudolph (1875-1948)
Grassman, Albert (1893-1939)
Lounsbury, William A. (1846-1931)
Hart, William Burton 'Bert' (1874-1949)
Hart Pahl, Vernie E. (1906-2003)
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Butternut Cheese Factory copy 2. ca. 1913. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/1838. (Accessed November 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1913) Butternut Cheese Factory copy 2. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/1838
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/1838>.