Main Street, Cazenovia, Westford Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1912
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1912
Divided back postcard notes: Divided back indicates 1907 or after. Post card back indicates ca. 1912. Front Picture Description: Black and white image looking down a dirt street with buildings on both sides. Front Writing: MAIN St., No XII Signs in Photograph: CAZENOVIA HOTEL. Back Print: POST CARD MESSAGE ADDRESS KRUXO Back Stamp: none Back Postmark: none Back Addressee: none Back Message: none Back Writing: P335-14 Gift of Ken & Amy Nelson (1987) Accession Book Description: P335 CAZENOVIA – HISTORY – ca. 1910 A collection of picture postcards taken about 1900-10 of Cazenovia, its stores, railroad, main street scenes, dam, bridges, horse drill, carnival, and overviews. Gifts of Ken and Amy Nelson (1987).
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Stores & shops
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Main Street, Cazenovia, Westford Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1912. ca. 1912. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6489. (Accessed November 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1912) Main Street, Cazenovia, Westford Township, Richland County, Wisconsin, ca. 1912. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6489
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6489>.