Partie Orientale de la Nouvelle France ou du Canada
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Bellin's landmark map of eastern Canada and part of north east America extending from Newfoundland to the borders of Lake Ontario and south to Cape Cod. The map is extremely detailed, showing regions, borders, cities, settlements, Native American lands, portages, mountains, lakes, and rivers. Annotations appear throughout the map. An elaborate floral frame borders the title cartouche.
- Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Wisconsin Historical Society
- Canada; United States
Maine; New Hampshire; Vermont; Massachusets; New York; New Brunswick; Newfoundland; Labrador; Quebec; Nova Scotia
W 79°--W 50°/N 54°--N 41°
- Reference Map
- We believe that online reproduction of this material is permitted because its copyright protection has lapsed or because sharing it here for non-profit educational purposes complies with the Fair Use provisions of the U.S. Copyright Law. Teachers and students are generally free to reproduce pages for nonprofit classroom use. For advice about other uses, or if you believe that you possess copyright to some of this material, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Bellin, Jacques Nicolas. Partie Orientale de la Nouvelle France ou du Canada. 1755. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/maps/id/17696. (Accessed November 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Bellin, Jacques Nicolas, (1755) Partie Orientale de la Nouvelle France ou du Canada. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/maps/id/17696
- MLA citation style
- Bellin, Jacques Nicolas. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/maps/id/17696>.