Carte de la Louisiane, et de la Floride
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1780 ca.
Map of Florida and the south-eastern states. The map shows cities, towns, forts, Native American lands, mountains, rivers, and lakes. A small inset map of the Missouri River sits near the lower right corner. A hydrographer specializing in coastal regions, Bonne includes six different scales on his map, four of which offer distance in leagues.
- Bonne, Rigobert
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Wisconsin Historical Society
- United States
Virginia; North Carolina; South Carolina; Gorgia; Florida; Louisiana; Mississippi; Alabama
W 93°30'-W 79°10'/N 40°20'-N 23°20'
- Reference Map
- We believe that online reproduction of this material is permitted because its copyright protection has lapsed or because sharing it here for non-profit educational purposes complies with the Fair Use provisions of the U.S. Copyright Law. Teachers and students are generally free to reproduce pages for nonprofit classroom use. For advice about other uses, or if you believe that you possess copyright to some of this material, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Chicago citation style
- Bonne, Rigobert. Carte de la Louisiane, et de la Floride. 1780 ca. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/maps/id/17822. (Accessed November 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Bonne, Rigobert, (1780 ca) Carte de la Louisiane, et de la Floride. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/maps/id/17822
- MLA citation style
- Bonne, Rigobert. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/maps/id/17822>.