Bessarabia : the ethnographical map
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Shows 2 boundary types, railway lines, stations and bridges and number of inhabitants by nationality. Nationalities represented include: Moldavians, Jews, Ucranians [sic], Russians Roumaniens who have become Russians or Retenians, Germans (Colonists), Gypsies, Bulgarians (Colonists), Lipovenians (Oldbeliever Russians), Cossack, Bulgarian-Turkish, Polish, Armenians, Various other nationalities, Greeks, French. Includes note on sources and statistics table for the years of 1908-1915. Removed from: Politico-economic review of Basarabia / by John Kaba, 1919. Nationalities shown "up to the 1 January 1916."
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Bessarabia (Moldova and Ukraine)--Boundaries--History--Maps
Bessarabia (Moldova and Ukraine)--Maps
- The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System
- Chicago citation style
- Bessarabia : the ethnographical map. 1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.lib.uwm.edu/cdm/ref/collection/agdm/id/1448. (Accessed November 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1919) Bessarabia : the ethnographical map. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.lib.uwm.edu/cdm/ref/collection/agdm/id/1448
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.lib.uwm.edu/cdm/ref/collection/agdm/id/1448>.