- Clarkson Map CoView Full Item in University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
"Map no. 5256"
- View Full Item in New Berlin Historical Society
Aerial view of Cornfalfa Farms taken after first subdivision had been started in one of the orchards. The farmstead is shown in the upper right, along with the long lane that connects to Racine Ave. o…
- View Full Item in Preservation Racine, Inc
Featured articles include "Century Buildings"
- Hillman, W. J., 1878-1912View Full Item in Richland County History Room
From State Bank souvenir booklet, “RICHLAND CENTER, looking south from reservoir hill and showing the many new and comfortable homes that have been erected in this part of the city in the past few yea…
- Sturgeon Bay High School StudentsView Full Item in Door County Library
The Flashes is a multipage student publication produced by the Sturgeon Bay High School beginning in November 1903. Length and style of the publication varied. Early issues described the publication a…
Soil map, Wisconsin, Manitowoc County sheet / U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Chemistry and Soils; Wisconsin Geological and Natural History…View Full Item in University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Shows soil types by colors and symbols.; Soils surveyed by A.C Anderson, W.J. Geib, M.J. Edwards, H.H. Hull and Merritt Whitson.; "Field operations Bureau of Soils 1926."; "Base map in part from U.S.…
- Kwasniewski, Roman B.J., 1886-1980View Full Item in University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
St. Helen's School