- Marquette University PhotographyView Full Item in Marquette University
Temporary structure built outside Marquette's Alumni Memorial Union to protest homelessness, erected as a part of Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week.
- Schmidt, Clarence PView Full Item in Milwaukee Public Library
Members of the NAACP Youth Council picket the Eagles Club segregationist membership policies by marching along the sidewalk and carrying signs that say "NAACP Youth Council Boycott! Eagles Club Kill S…
- Douglas, James GView Full Item in University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Green Bay city police officers gathered at corner of Walnut and Jefferson Streets, Green Bay, Wisconsin during a protest of the Vietnam War and Kent State riot/shootings
- View Full Item in Wisconsin Historical Society
A group of protestors and law enforcement officers walk along the sidewalk across the street from a Woolworth's department store during a Freedom Summer demonstration. Two of the police officers are h…
The book of common prayer, according to the use of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United StatesView Full Item in University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Brown leather. Blind and gold stamping on front, spine, and back. All gilt. Book topics: Bible. O.T. Psalms--Paraphrases.
- Associated Press WirephotoView Full Item in Milwaukee Public Library
A demonstration is being held in front of Representative Clement J. Zablocki's home. Civil Rights activests frequently picketed at the houses of officials who belonged to the then-segregated Eagles Cl…
- View Full Item in University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
Students at ice cream fundraiser in protest of Three Mile Island Sign reads "Three Mile Island: the Great Meltdown" Originally published in July Interspace
- Gebhard, ErwinView Full Item in Milwaukee Public Library
Several workers stand outside building. The strike began after Herbert (Bud) Cooks purchased the plant and made wage cuts to the hourly workers and layoffs. Strikes. Patrick Cudahy Inc. 7-29-84. Votin…