1700 N 3rd St
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph shows a large wooden clapboard building on what is now known as N Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr, at the intersection of W Walnut St. A sign near the door reads, "Arthur's Furniture Store Moved".
Neg. No. 1348 / Jan 18 1932 / Photo by Henry H. Hunter, Milwaukee / Fire Prevention Bureau, Milwaukee Fire Dept.
- Hunter, Henry H
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Milwaukee Public Library
- North Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Drive (Milwaukee, Wis.)
Streets -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Commercial buildings -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Wooden buildings -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
- Black and white photograph
- All rights reserved - Milwaukee Public Library
- Chicago citation style
- Hunter, Henry H. 1700 N 3rd St. 1932-01-18. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/9440. (Accessed December 11, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Hunter, Henry H, (1932-01-18) 1700 N 3rd St. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/9440
- MLA citation style
- Hunter, Henry H. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/9440>.