- View Full Item
- Created Date
Students, under a Young Socialist Alliance banner, march in protest over the Supreme Court case Regents of the University of California vs. Bakke. This ruling found that race cannot be the sole qualification for admissions, thus placing limitations on affirmative action in university settings.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Black and white photograph
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Anti-Bakke protest. 1978-04-14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/QLUFGJ4KAKLTR8B. (Accessed May 26, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1978-04-14) Anti-Bakke protest. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/QLUFGJ4KAKLTR8B
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/QLUFGJ4KAKLTR8B>.