- View Full Item
Short, thin belt with loom woven orange, white, and red geometric quillwork.
CC: "Purchased from Gallery II, Milwaukee, Wis in June, 1973. Paid for by trading LMA arrowheads. See Gallery II Sept. 1973 invoice."
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Beloit College
- Quillwork - LoomedQuills: Porcupine quills --Twine/string/cord: Cotton core/cordage
- Please see http://www.beloit.edu/logan/collections/rights/ for the Logan Museum's policy on and application for image use.
- Chicago citation style
- belt. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://dcms.beloit.edu/cdm/ref/collection/logan/id/858. (Accessed January 22, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- belt. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://dcms.beloit.edu/cdm/ref/collection/logan/id/858
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://dcms.beloit.edu/cdm/ref/collection/logan/id/858>.