Protest of Kimberly Hall razing
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Protest sign: "You wouldn't hit a building with glasses?" on Kimberly Hall, the journalism building before it was razed to make way for the power plant driveway.
"SAVE ME" slogan on poster displayed across exterior of Kimberly Hall. This hall was named for Helen Cheney Kimberly, who established a loan fund at the college to encourage students to enter the home economics course and developed the department.
- Magayne-Roshak, Alan
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Universities & colleges
University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee
Kimberly Hall (Milwaukee, Wis.)
University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee--Buildings
- Photographic prints
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Magayne-Roshak, Alan. Protest of Kimberly Hall razing. 1969. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.lib.uwm.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uwmphoto/id/280. (Accessed April 17, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Magayne-Roshak, Alan, (1969) Protest of Kimberly Hall razing. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.lib.uwm.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uwmphoto/id/280
- MLA citation style
- Magayne-Roshak, Alan. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.lib.uwm.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uwmphoto/id/280>.