Log Day at Krouskop’s Looking North on Main from Haseltine Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1910
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Divided back postcard notes: Divided back indicates 1907 or after. Front Picture Description: Black and white image of many men and teams of horses with sleigh wagons full of logs. There are many buildings, other livestock, vehicles, and utility poles in the background. This was probably taken from an upstairs window of the building on the southeast corner of Main and Haseltine looking north. None of the people are identified. This was taken in winter. Front Writing: Log day at Kroskop’s Richland Ctr. WI, 1910 Signs in Photograph: BUGGY TRIMMINGS GEO. PARFREY UPHOLSTERING FURNITURE, BICYCLE SHOP, RUSTIC OFFICE. Back Print: POST CARD, One Cent Here KRUXO, This space for message, This space for address only Back Stamp: none Back Postmark: none Back Addressee: none Back Message: none Back Writing: P325-11, On Main St from Haseltine looking North., DONATED BY TRUDY SMITH, 2 Apr 2012, Richland County History Room, 325 North Central Avenue, Richland Center, WI 53581
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Stores & shops
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Log Day at Krouskop’s Looking North on Main from Haseltine Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1910. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6377. (Accessed February 22, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1910) Log Day at Krouskop’s Looking North on Main from Haseltine Street, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6377
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/6377>.