149 West Main St, Reedsburg, Sauk County, Wisconsin
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1983
This gabled ell structure was built ca. 1882. It was built by Henry Hahn or possibly his brother William. The Emil Hahn block on Main Street was built by Henry's son, Emil. At the time of the survey, Lichte insurance occupied the building.
The Reedsburg Historic Survey was conducted from October 1983 through April 1984 by the City of Reedsburg and community volunteers. The project was funded, in part, by a National Park Service and U. S. Department of the Interior grant, administered by the Historic Preservation Division of the State Historical Society of Wisconsin. The surveys and accompanying photographs, housed at the Reedsburg Public Library, were compiled to determine National Register of Historic Places eligibility.
- Stager, Claudette
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Reedsburg Public Library
- Reedsburg Historic Survey
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Stager, Claudette. 149 West Main St, Reedsburg, Sauk County, Wisconsin. ca. 1983. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/RPL/id/2351. (Accessed January 27, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Stager, Claudette, (ca. 1983) 149 West Main St, Reedsburg, Sauk County, Wisconsin. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/RPL/id/2351
- MLA citation style
- Stager, Claudette. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/RPL/id/2351>.