Box 6, Folder 10: Racine, New High School 1926-1928
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This folder contains newspaper clippings that include articles about issues with paying teachers, replacing school board members, reducing building costs when building the high schools, and battles between school board and city aldermen on the building of Washington and Horlick high schools. It also contains an ad for Chicago Daily News, the first to publish presidential inauguration photos for Coolidge the day of the inauguration.
- Leach, Eugene Walter, 1857-1938
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Wisconsin Historical Society
- High school
Institutions & associations
School board members
Inauguration of United States president
- Copyright to these documents belongs to the individuals who created them or the organizations for which they worked. The principal organizations have been defunct for many years and copyright to their unpublished records is uncertain. We share them here strictly for non-profit educational purposes. We have attempted to contact individuals who created personal papers of significant length or importance. Nearly all have generously permitted us to include their work. If you believe that you possess copyright to material included here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the fair use provisions of the U.S. copyright law, teachers and students are free to reproduce any document for nonprofit classroom use. Commercial use of copyright-protected material is generally prohibited.
- Chicago citation style
- Leach, Eugene Walter, 1857-1938. Box 6, Folder 10: Racine, New High School 1926-1928. 1925-1927. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15932coll13/id/4552. (Accessed January 22, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Leach, Eugene Walter, 1857-1938, (1925-1927) Box 6, Folder 10: Racine, New High School 1926-1928. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15932coll13/id/4552
- MLA citation style
- Leach, Eugene Walter, 1857-1938. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15932coll13/id/4552>.