La máquina de hacer paraguayitos
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Found cardboard recycled as book cover boards. Pages of text stapled together and then glued to cardboard. Variable edition with unique hand embellishment. Hand lettered title and author's last name in tempera paint. Hand bound and hand painted by anonymous member of Sarita Cartonera press. Printed by CHUSCA. Cultura Local Contemporánea.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Lima: Sarita Cartonera
- Small presses--Peru--Specimens
- Height: 22 cm.Width: 16 cm.Depth: 1 cm.
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- La máquina de hacer paraguayitos. 2007. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/SSRecIDSearch?repl1=Arts&repl2=Arts.ec0123.bib. (Accessed December 6, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (2007) La máquina de hacer paraguayitos. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/SSRecIDSearch?repl1=Arts&repl2=Arts.ec0123.bib
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/SSRecIDSearch?repl1=Arts&repl2=Arts.ec0123.bib>.