Cornfalfa Farms; Alfalfa Production 026: Plowing with tractor
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1915
Man driving a tractor hitched to a plow normally drawn by horses. Two other men pose for the camera. 'The Bates Steel Mule ' is printed on the tractor sheet metal. This photo may have been taken during a demonstration of the tractor, but the Swartz brothers did purchase a 'mule' before 1918.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- New Berlin Historical Society
Agricultural machinery & implements
Cornfalfa Farms: Bates Steel Mule
- This image is issued by The New Berlin Historical Society. The images in our digital collections may be downloaded and printed by individuals for personal use, research or teaching purposes. Use of the image in any public manner (publication, website, public display) requires written permission from the Society.
- Chicago citation style
- Cornfalfa Farms; Alfalfa Production 026: Plowing with tractor. ca. 1915. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/nbhs/id/266. (Accessed February 27, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1915) Cornfalfa Farms; Alfalfa Production 026: Plowing with tractor. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/nbhs/id/266
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/nbhs/id/266>.