Grand Rapids Foundry
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- c. 1910
Postcard Collection, West Side. The Grand Rapids Foundry was located near the current day intersection of High Street and West Riverview Expressway.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- South Wood County Historical Museum
- This digital image and any reproductions are the proerty of the South Wood County Historical Corporation. We encourage private individuals to view and reproduce images for personal use, but public use in any form requires permission. For-profit or commercial ventures must nquire about a fee for use. Please credit South Wood County Historical Corporation and send us a copy of any published material.
- Chicago citation style
- Grand Rapids Foundry. c. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1388. (Accessed February 26, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (c. 1910) Grand Rapids Foundry. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1388
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1388>.