Security Bank in Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Exterior view of the two story Security Savings Bank which was originally faced with locally quarried brownstone.
Security Savings Bank was located at 212 West Second Street from 1890 to 1905 with the President listed as J.S. Ellis.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Security Bank in Ashland, WI. 1892-1893. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/53. (Accessed December 8, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1892-1893) Security Bank in Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/53
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/53>.