Bird’s eye view, Gage Street looking north, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1973.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Front Picture Description: Color image taken from an airplane looking at Richland Center towards the north. The street along the bottom of the picture is Gage Street. Front Print: County Room Brewer Library Front Writing: MSS should be P000499-01, Richland Center, Wi – North up highway WI-80 73-6-3-5 Accession Book Description: P499 RICHLAND CENTER – SCENES Colored snapshots of ariel views of West Side Drive, millpond and footbridge, etc. Photos by Dr. Guildner of Washington State. Gift of Phyllis Hansen, Dr. Guildner’s mother-in-law.
- Guildner, Dr.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
- Orange Street
Bird's eye views
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Guildner, Dr.. Bird’s eye view, Gage Street looking north, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1973.. 1973-06-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/9337. (Accessed January 18, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Guildner, Dr., (1973-06-03) Bird’s eye view, Gage Street looking north, Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1973.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/9337
- MLA citation style
- Guildner, Dr.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/9337>.