Main Street, Nekoosa
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- c. 1907
Postcard collection - Nekoosa. Main Street, Nekoosa. Building in foreground on left is Jim Misna's plumbing and appliance store.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- South Wood County Historical Museum
- This digital image and any reproductions are the propety of the South Wood County Historical Corporation. We encourage private individuals to view and reproduce the images for personal use, but public use in any form requires permission. For-profit or commercial ventures must inquire about a fee for use. Please credit South Wood County Historical Corporation and send us a copy of any published material.
- Chicago citation style
- Main Street, Nekoosa. c. 1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1422. (Accessed December 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (c. 1907) Main Street, Nekoosa. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1422
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/swch/id/1422>.