The Upholstrey Supply Co
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photograph shows a series of commercial buildings along the west side of N 4th St, between W State St and W Highland Ave. Visible businesses include The Upholstery Supply Company, Weimer Welding, and Emil's (a bar or tavern). Signs for Blatz and Schlitz beer are also visible.
B 207 / Oct 64 / Below, group of buildings shown along the west side of North Fourth street, between West State street, and West Highland avenue, photo of September 5, 1964. According to Laphams map of 1855, at that time, where the present buildings are now shown all was vacant, or not built up.
- Wudtke, Herman A
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Milwaukee Public Library
- North Fourth Street (Milwaukee, Wis.)
Streets -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Brick buildings -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Commercial buildings -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Taverns -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
- Black and white photograph
- All rights reserved - Milwaukee Public Library
- Chicago citation style
- Wudtke, Herman A. The Upholstrey Supply Co. 1964-09-05. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/9551. (Accessed February 21, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Wudtke, Herman A, (1964-09-05) The Upholstrey Supply Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/9551
- MLA citation style
- Wudtke, Herman A. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/9551>.