Marty-Eichelkraut cheese factory
- View Full Item
- Created Date
People and horse-drawn wagons outside of the Marty-Eichelkraut cheese factory, which produced Limburger cheese. The factory was located three miles west of New Glarus, Wisconsin, on Legler Valley Road.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Business & commerce
Buildings, streets & scenes
Green County (Wis.)
New Glarus (Wis.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Marty-Eichelkraut cheese factory. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/GTHVU3I5QNDQW8E. (Accessed May 26, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1900) Marty-Eichelkraut cheese factory. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/GTHVU3I5QNDQW8E
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/GTHVU3I5QNDQW8E>.