Marty-Eichelkraut cheese factory
- View Full Item
- Created Date
People and horse-drawn wagons outside of the Marty-Eichelkraut cheese factory, which produced Limburger cheese. The factory was located three miles west of New Glarus, Wisconsin, on Legler Valley Road.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Business & commerce
Buildings, streets & scenes
Green County (Wis.)
New Glarus (Wis.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Undetermined:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has been reviewed by the organization that has made the Item available, but the organization was unable to make a conclusive determination as to the copyright status of the Item. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- For more details, including information about reuse, please contact the New Glarus Public Library at email@example.com.
- Chicago citation style
- Marty-Eichelkraut cheese factory. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/GTHVU3I5QNDQW8E. (Accessed April 17, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1900) Marty-Eichelkraut cheese factory. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/GTHVU3I5QNDQW8E
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/GTHVU3I5QNDQW8E>.