Music Center in Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Exterior view of the three story Vaughn Block building, located at 415 West 2nd Street, showing the storefront awning for the Music Center.
The Vaughn Building located at 415 West 2nd Street was built in 1893 and has been the Music Center from 1960 through today, 2014.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Music Center in Ashland, WI. 1978. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/72. (Accessed January 23, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1978) Music Center in Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/72
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/72>.