Iloko Day Celebrations
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This is video footage of the third Iloko Day. This one differs from the other celebrations because it emphasizes Iloko traditions. It is spoken in their language, and it is held in the Community Hall.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Town Hall
Iloko, Osun, Nigeria
- moving image
- AVI video file, 1.40 GB (1:37:35 min.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- University of Wisconsin. Board of Regents.
- Chicago citation style
- Iloko Day Celebrations. 1995-10-21. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/IJJY2T2HSVZRF86#BIB0. (Accessed April 6, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1995-10-21) Iloko Day Celebrations. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/IJJY2T2HSVZRF86#BIB0
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/IJJY2T2HSVZRF86#BIB0>.