- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photo of North Main Street, including the Janesville Sport Shop (22 North Main), Hall's Fine Portraits (20 North Main), and the IOOF, No. 14, on the second floor of 22 North Main: The Shamrock bar was at 18 North Main Street. Carr's Grocery used to be located on the site of the Janesville Sport Shop. The next photo shows that the building has a date of 1866 on the south end of the corner post.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Stores and shops
Rock County (Wis.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- For more details, including information about reuse, please contact the Hedberg Public Library Reference Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Main Street. 1980. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/NKITJYYDHFDKF87. (Accessed April 17, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1980) Main Street. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/NKITJYYDHFDKF87
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/NKITJYYDHFDKF87>.