Story of a raftsman's life on the Wisconsin River: A cold morning
- View Full Item
- Created Date
From a booklet of 37 engravings based on a series of photographs taken by H.H. Bennett in 1886 of a group of raftsmen from the Grand Rapids (Wisconsin Rapids) area during their journey down the Wisconsin River.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- McMillan Memorial Library
- Portland, Maine: Chisholm Bros
- Log rafts
Bennett, Henry Hamilton, 1843-1908
- Unless otherwise noted, McMillan Memorial Library's on-line collections are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0. This allows private, educational and non-commercial use with attribution. Contact the Library to obtain permission for other uses.
- Chicago citation style
- Story of a raftsman's life on the Wisconsin River: A cold morning. 1887-1899. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/mcml/id/148. (Accessed February 19, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1887-1899) Story of a raftsman's life on the Wisconsin River: A cold morning. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/mcml/id/148
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/mcml/id/148>.