Official Highway Map of Wisconsin 1934
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This map shows the state trunk highway system and county trunk highways. This map show surface type on state and county trunk highways and the locations of state parks and free public camp grounds. Also included is a distance finding table and explanation of its use. The map includes a distance table and insets of Superior, Ashland, Marinette, La Crosse, Green Bay, Appleton, Eau Claire, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Manitowoc, Sheboygan, Janesville, Wausau, Stevens Point, Madison, Waukesha, Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, and Beloit.
- Wisconsin. State Highway Commission
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Wisconsin Historical Society
- State of Wisconsin, Highway Commission
Superior; Ashland; Marinette; Green Bay; Appleton; Manitowoc; Oshkosh; Fond Du Lac; Janesville; Sheboygan; Stevens Point; Wausau; Waukesha; Madison; Eau Claire; Milwaukee; La Crosse; Beloit; Racine; Kenosha
- Road Map
- We believe that online reproduction of this material is permitted because its copyright protection has lapsed or because sharing it here for non-profit educational purposes complies with the Fair Use provisions of the U.S. Copyright Law. Teachers and students are generally free to reproduce pages for nonprofit classroom use. For advice about other uses, or if you believe that you possess copyright to some of this material, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Wisconsin. State Highway Commission. Official Highway Map of Wisconsin 1934. 1934. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/maps/id/14147. (Accessed December 10, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Wisconsin. State Highway Commission, (1934) Official Highway Map of Wisconsin 1934. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/maps/id/14147
- MLA citation style
- Wisconsin. State Highway Commission. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.wisconsinhistory.org/cdm/ref/collection/maps/id/14147>.