Texaco Station, Ashland, WI
- View Full Item
- Created Date
View of the 9th Ave West and Front Street intersection in Ashland, Wisconsin. Across the intersection is the TEXACO station, with many signs, tires and cars out front.
From 1960 to 1967 Bob’s Texaco Service and Gas Station, owned by Robert H. Fromholtz, was located at 819 West Front Street. In 1967, Fromholtz Texaco Service and Gas Station moved to 1114 West Front Street.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Ashland Historical Society Museum
- This image may be copied freely by individuals, educational institutions, and libraries for personal use, research, teaching, or any other 'Fair Use' as defined by U.S. copyright laws. To obtain permission for other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, please contact the Ashland Historical Society Museum. Address: 509 West Main Street, Ashland, WI 54806. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 715-682-4911
- Chicago citation style
- Texaco Station, Ashland, WI. 1963. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/79. (Accessed December 7, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1963) Texaco Station, Ashland, WI. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/79
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/Ashland/id/79>.