- View Full Item
- Created Date
Found cardboard recycled as book cover boards. Variable edition with unique hand embellishment. Title and author printed on small, brown square in dark brown ink, attached to blank cardboard front cover. Back cover left blank with original cardboard. Gold and black string sewn into spine.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- San Salvador, El Salvador: La Cabuda Cartonera
- Small presses--El Salvador--Specimens
La Cabuda Cartonera
Artists' books--El Salvador--Specimens
Publishing--El Salvador--Independent publishing houses
Corrugated board bindings (Binding)
El Salvador--Literature--Poetry--21st century
- El Salvador
- Height: 22 cm.Width: 15 cm.Depth: 2 cm.
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Puro pueblo. 2014. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/SSRecIDSearch?repl1=Arts&repl2=Arts.ec1131.bib. (Accessed January 23, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (2014) Puro pueblo. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/SSRecIDSearch?repl1=Arts&repl2=Arts.ec1131.bib
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/SSRecIDSearch?repl1=Arts&repl2=Arts.ec1131.bib>.