Loyd Cheese Factory, Richland County, Wisconsin, 1903
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Newspaper Clipping Description: Black and white picture of teams, drivers and wagons in front of cheese factory. Some people are identified. Front Print: “REPUBLICAN OBSERVER, Richland Center, Wis., Thursday, June 2, 1960, Page 7, This is a picture furnished to the Republican Observer by Scott Sippy of the Loyd Cheese factory in 1903. Persons that can be identified in the photo are Ed Sippy, Scott Sippy, Everett Sippy, Bert Thompson, Amos Wilke, Carl Herzing, Bill Anderson, Frank Thompson, Earl Thompson, Cheesemaker Charley Stasburg, his daughters, Inis and Edna, Richard (Dick) Borchardt, his son John, Elmer Ewing, Theron Merel, Elmer Sands, Mr. Mainard and George Rickmann.” Front Writing: “b”. Per granddaughter, Lisa Arm Schweiger, her grandfather, Edward Griffin 'Ed' Sippy is the man standing in the window of the building with his sons, Scott Ambrose Sippy (10 years old) and Everett Tunis Sippy (8 years old).
- Fogo, Steven William (1878-1962)
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
- Sippy, Edward Ambrose ‘Ed’ (1868-1942)
Sippy, Scott Ambrose (1893-1985)
Strasburg, Charles Ludwig ‘Charley’ (1865-1950)
Stasburg McNelly, Inez C. (1895-1989)
Stasburg Wilkins, Edna E. (1894-1981)
Borchardt, Richard ‘Dick’ (1860-1933)
Borchardt, John R. (1906-1977)
Sands, Elmer Lucius (1876-1944)
Rickman, George Washington (1880-1953)
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Fogo, Steven William (1878-1962). Loyd Cheese Factory, Richland County, Wisconsin, 1903. 1903. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/5429. (Accessed April 17, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Fogo, Steven William (1878-1962), (1903) Loyd Cheese Factory, Richland County, Wisconsin, 1903. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/5429
- MLA citation style
- Fogo, Steven William (1878-1962). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/5429>.