NAACP Youth Council demonstrates at Allen Bradley
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Members of the Youth Council march outside of Allen-Bradley Co. in protest of hiring practices. A child on a bike watches from across the street. A day later Allen-Bradley announced they would add a non-discrimination clause to their hiring practices.
Aug 1968. Demonstration at Allen-Bradley Co. on hiring practices. Photo by Paul Biwer.
- Biwer, Paul
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Allen-Bradley Company
Civil rights movements -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Civil rights demonstrations -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Allen-Bradley Company -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
- 1201 S 2nd St
- Black and white photograph
- All Rights Reserved- Milwaukee Public Library
- Chicago citation style
- Biwer, Paul. NAACP Youth Council demonstrates at Allen Bradley. 1968-08-14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/6261. (Accessed January 29, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Biwer, Paul, (1968-08-14) NAACP Youth Council demonstrates at Allen Bradley. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/6261
- MLA citation style
- Biwer, Paul. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/6261>.