Richland Center, Bird's Eye View Map, portion only close up
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This is a photograph of part of PQ000017, a framed print of a drawing or iconograph by H. Brosius which is a Bird's Eye View of Richland Center showing Pine River, streets, buildings drawn in. This was drawn between 1869 and 1873 as the fairgrounds are shown at the end of East Haseltine Street. The negative for this photograph is in P000614. This portion of the drawing shows Rolfe's Hotel (later the Badger Hotel and still later the A. D. German Warehouse) in the foreground and also the Courthouse Square.
- Brosius, H
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
Bird's eye views
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Brosius, H. Richland Center, Bird's Eye View Map, portion only close up. 1869-1873. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/2215. (Accessed March 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Brosius, H, (1869-1873) Richland Center, Bird's Eye View Map, portion only close up. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/2215
- MLA citation style
- Brosius, H. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/2215>.