Ayotzinapa : forced disappearances
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Found cardboard recycled as book cover boards. Variable edition with unique hand embellishment. Original cardboard cover covered with brown paper with black outline of United States and Mexico drawn on front cover; the Mexican portion of the outline is filled with white skulls and one skull has a blood-like splotch on it. There is a large white and black star located on the map to where the state of Wisconsin would be located. The back cover has a large black number "43" created with stencils. Co-edition with Kutsemba Cartão and Axolote Gr.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- University of Wisconsin Digital Collections
- Valencia, Spain: Pensaré Cartonera
- Small presses--Spain--Specimens
Publishing--Spain--Independent publishing houses
Corrugated board bindings (Binding)
- Height: 24 cm.Width: 20 cm.Depth: 2 cm.
- Spanish, English
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Ayotzinapa : forced disappearances. 2015. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/SSRecIDSearch?repl1=Arts&repl2=Arts.ec1224.bib. (Accessed January 20, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (2015) Ayotzinapa : forced disappearances. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/SSRecIDSearch?repl1=Arts&repl2=Arts.ec1224.bib
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1711.dl/SSRecIDSearch?repl1=Arts&repl2=Arts.ec1224.bib>.