Independent Milwaukee Brewery Co.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Panoramic view of Independent Milwaukee Brewery Co. Many of the buildings look very worn. A dirt road surrounds the wood frame buildings. Train tracks are also visible on the grounds. Steam or smoke is escaping from one of the chimneys.
Rec. No. 2514 and 2513; Date: Nov. 12 1936; No. 1323; Street: W Cleveland Av
- Hunter, Henry H
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Breweries -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
West Cleveland Avenue (Milwaukee, Wis.)
Independent Milwaukee Brewery Company (Milwaukee, Wis.)
Wooden-frame buildings -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Dirt roads -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
Streets -- Wisconsin -- Milwaukee
- 1323 W Cleveland Ave
- Black and white photograph
- Chicago citation style
- Hunter, Henry H. Independent Milwaukee Brewery Co.. 1936-11-12. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/4537. (Accessed July 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Hunter, Henry H, (1936-11-12) Independent Milwaukee Brewery Co.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/4537
- MLA citation style
- Hunter, Henry H. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/HstoricPho/id/4537>.