Fire of 1868
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Picture taken from the corner of Court and Main Streets looking northeast. After fire which burned large blacksmith shop, photo gallery on corner Court & Main owned by Cap Liscum, marble works owned by Jno Herran on Court next to Pease. Shows sign on southeast corner of Court and Main Harness Sho(p). Shows Pease Store, located on north side of Court Street between Main and Center/Central. Building has since been moved to the south side of Mill between Main and Center/Central. 33 unidentified individuals standing in picture. Seems likely picture was taken by Liscum, E. H., photographer between 1864-1880.
- Recollection Wisconsin
- Contributing Institution
- Richland County History Room
- Liscum, Elliot H., CPT, 1832-1880
- This work by Richland County History Room, Richland Center Wisconsin is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/ Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- Chicago citation style
- Fire of 1868. 1868. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/1166. (Accessed December 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1868) Fire of 1868. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/1166
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://content.mpl.org/cdm/ref/collection/rchr/id/1166>.